Monday, December 3, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

I have learned a great amount from this course. Some things I had already been exposed to but now have a better understanding, such as: flickr, YouTube and podcasts. Other things I learned about for the first time, such as: RSS feeds, LibraryThing and Rollyo. There are certainly items to which I will be going back to for further exploration. I have already had some ideas for putting these resources to use in our library and have started to feed them through as I refine my ideas. I have really enjoyed this journey, however I was sick of registering usernames and passwords. I am still not interested in starting a personal blog, even though I didn't find this blog as bad as I thought it would be. Thank you for your hard work in putting this together.
This is "exercise blog" signing off for Learning 2.0

No comments: